- This event has passed.
KOHS/CISA Cybersecurity Training
March 14 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Here’s what we will be covering:
- Cybersecurity basics
- How to apply for FEMA’s 2023 cybersecurity grant
- How to take advantage of the free cybersecurity resources available to KY
- What a managed service provider does and the questions you should be asking them.
The training will be in-person/hybrid and is available in many locations and on many dates. See attached flyer for more details and the registration link. Note that we have done this a few times already and with our guest speakers and the free-flowing nature of the training you will definitely get more out of this if show up in person.
- Everyone! This is a beginner level course.
- IT – if you are IT try to bring someone non-IT from your office (sharing is caring)
- Local Elected Officials
- Emergency Managers
- Anyone who writes grants
- Critical Infrastructure
The Purchase Area Development District will make every reasonable accommodation to assist qualified disabled persons in accessing available services or in attending agency activities. If there is a need for PADD to be aware of a specific accommodation, you are encouraged to contact this agency at least one week in advance of the meeting so that suitable arrangements can be considered for the delivery of the service or attendance requirement prior to the activity.
*Since there is the possibility that a meeting could be cancelled, relocated or rescheduled, please call the PADD office at 270-247-7171 to confirm a meeting prior to attending.